Samares Pathway’s is Jersey’s first school-linked child and family centre located in the heart of the Samares community. The centre provides a warm welcoming environment for families to come together and access playgroups for children from 0 – 3 years of age. It also offers weigh in and health checks run by nursery nurses and health visitors. The centre runs through a partnership between Children, Young People, Education and Skills (CYPES), Health and Social Services and Family Nursing & Home Care.
To be an all-inclusive, family orientated centre offering a network of quality opportunities to support families in our local community.
- To strengthen family connections by offering support during the early years using highly skilled experienced practitioners.
- To foster an open-door policy, where all are welcome.
- To use our knowledge to best support and sign-post families to agencies, as and where needed, in a non-judgmental and safe environment.
- To ensure all children and families have the opportunity from antenatal care, health checks and play groups to feel well supported within their local community.
- To work in partnership with Children, Young People, Education and Skills (CYPES), Health and Social Services and Family Nursing & Home Care. As well as the introduction of the midwifery team.
We run play group sessions for children and their families from 0-3 years old. During the Summer term we run our Footsteps to Nursery sessionsfor children who will be attending Samares Nursery School the following September.
Family Nursing offer drop in weight and health checks for your children and support sessions for toileting.
Please see our timetable below:
Where are we?
Drive east along the St Clement’s Coast Road, (La Grande Route de la Cote) then turn left onto Rue de Maupertuis, turn left again opposite the Good Companions Club into Les Cloches (Les Squez Road). Drive through Les Cloche and turn left into the Pathways car park. Pathways is the bungalow at the far end of the car park within Samares school grounds.
Who to contact